Membership – Benefits – FAQ’s
Annual club dues are $30 for an individual membership or $40 for a family membership for two or more.
Pay Online: Please choose either a one-time or recurring annual payment for your membership
Payments are SSL secure and processed via Stripe.
Note: We are no longer taking payment via PayPal or our meetings.
Join AFFC, and you will share in these benefits.
1. Club Newsletter and Meeting Reminder– This is a group email sent to all members before each meeting. The newsletter includes trip reports, announcements and some of the latest club news.
2. Members are included in all AFFC Groups.io emails to receive special announcements.
3. Members can participate in Club fishing trips.
4. Members have the opportunity to set up fishing trips with fellow AFFC fishers.
5. Members can participate in casting lessons and fly tying sessions.
6. Monthly meetings feature presentations given by fly fishing experts.
7. Members can learn more about fly fishing than they ever thought possible.
Q: How do I contact a trip leader?
A: Send your question or request to email@example.com. Your email will be forwarded to the trip leader.
Q: What should I do if my email address changes?
A: Send your new email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your new address will be forwarded to the membership officers.
Q: What do I do if I am not receiving the club newsletter?
1. Ensure your email address is up-to-date when you join the club or renew your membership.
2. Check your spam or junk folder.
3. Send an email to email@example.com requesting verification of your membership status.
4. DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE.
Q: What do I do if I am not receiving the AFFC Groups.io email?
A: When you join AFFC, you are sent an invitation email via AFFC Groups.io. You need to accept our invitation and create your account. Check your spam or junk folder if you have not received an invitation.
Q: How do I renew my membership?
A: You can renew your membership using the payment portal at the top of the page. ^ PAY HERE
Q: How do I post to our Groups.io site?
A: Log into your AFFC Groups.io account and review the first two topics here, “Read Me and How to change your email contact.”